The LOST love! &The Far GONE Memories!


Time waits for none,
But you always waited for her,
This hopeless heart of mine is difficult to deal with,
Because the truth that 'you are gone',
And never will you return,
Is unheard by my only heart!

Sad and lonely am I,
But I fear not to stand and walk alone,
Because any path can never be more painful,
Than the path you promised to guide me through,
I stand in tears and walk in loneliness,
Through the path you promised to be together with me!

The far gone memories never struck you,
And those moments never leave me,
But neither you nor I,
Care what turn our relation take,
Because you are sure I will love you,
And I am sure you will never change!

I fear not to meet your girl,
And to tell her she is the lucky one,
But I don’t want to hurt myself,
By watching the two of you together,
Happy and complete together,
Love is meant for the two of you!

I may be near you,
Or may not be,
But I always pray and wish,
The girl you left me for,
Is worth my sacrifice and worth your love,
Hope she is better than me in everything!

I love you very much,
But I also know you love her,
And I need nothing, not even your sympathy
Because somehow I know you were never mine.
I can’t say I will wait for you,
I can’t say I will move on in life,
But I can make sure you be unaware of what I feel,
I love you but I will never express my feelings.


Somewhere, it's clear what he did exactly but there must  be a reason to everything! It is said 'Everything happens for good', so best of luck for everyone involved in the story.

"Let the rain come if it must come! And let it wash away the dust that hurt your eyes." 

"Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it. " - Braveheart.

Comments