Whaaat??? .................. What am I dreaming about? Just a bad DREAM! LOL

I was questioned, 'Why are you dancing with that stool?' My Dean pointed at me like a rogue when I was just adjusting myself for the class (as if I was doing some other things). Same thing happens almost everywhere, in the abodes of learning. Why shout at the students when they come to learn something from you. If students know everything why should they go to schools? They do not go there just to listen to your personal matters and the hatred to your peers. They go there just to learn something good from you, confined to the subject matters, not the arrogant actions that you show to them. How low is it when a learned man acts so! Why pick on silly or small reasons when you can make them change them in simpler ways, with your wisdom.

Children are prone to mistakes like every elder ones. Nobody has been born learned and perfect and can’t expect them to be perfect and know everything that you know. That’s why they are your students.They learn under your wisdom to become one of you in the near future. But, think for a minute how the world would be if you teach them to be like you, arrogant and egoistic. 

And some try to act smart in front of school girls when they have their own children studying like them somewhere. Must be young inside with grey head and I agree the old saying about the young minds.

Whaaat??? .................. What am I dreaming about? Just a bad DREAM! LOL

I woke up dreaming a dream with my Dean and primary language teacher! (They slapped me six times each on the different cheeks in front of the class) and found myself surrounded by sucking fellows sucking my blood! I need a GOODNIGHT!

Comments