Life is full of schedules! Wake up early in the morning and go for a jog or cook your breakfast or sit for a prayer. Or prepare for your morning classes! Following the same schedule everyday seems monotonous yet to make a life out of it. However, I thought to make a difference in it. Recently, I'm into photography. There are a lot to learn in many fields yet I chose Photography. There are a lot in itself to learn.
Following are some of the photos recently taken as amateur work:
|my new roomie|
|probably a water tank|
|I tried to capture the moon but it came like this...:D|
|And a better one..:)|
Life ain't just living. We consider many things to live. Still want to follow the same schedules? Yes but with a bit of change as and when needed. What else do you consider? Following are some we consider about according to Luke Simmons in life:
1. Prioritize what energizes you; sleep, prayers, exercise, etc…
2. Prioritize your irreplaceable roles
3. Consider your season of life
4. Discern between good opportunities and Spirit-led calling
5. Take responsibility for your choices
6. Don’t just think about daily – think weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually too.
And what else do you guys do? As a change in the plans?